Website ranking increase
What does it mean for You to increase Your site ranking?
- You may don`t know that but around 80% of Your traffic is coming from top 10-50 keyword ( even if Your site is as massive as 10 000 pages )
- Each of the keywords has CTR ( Click through rate ) which strongly correlates with position
- Let say You we have 100 visit monthly from keyword ” web ranking increase” on position 3 it`s our my top 50 best traffic keywords.
- Do You think it would be worth for my to invest in SEO to possible movie it 1 or 2 positions ?
- CTR for position 3 it`s based on advancedwebranking.com research 10,6% if I will work on optimization let say it improves to 2 – > which is around 14,7 so I should receive around 80 visitors more.
- If I will don`t invest in SEO and my competitors are I can drop to 5 positon for example, is it a lot ? no just 2 positions and for my traffic ?
- 6,19 which means I have 40% less traffic ( if this is one of my imortant tarffic bringers which leads to page which have high conversion rate I can lose up to 40% of conversions ( highly unlikely but somewhere between 5-20% it`s probable )
- This example should make it easier to understand the impact of website ranking increase for Your website.